In January’s look at the life sciences industry in Massachusetts, the talk is focused on new companies arriving in the state, new mergers, acquisitions and upcoming projects. Angus McQuilken, vice president at the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, joined NECN to discuss the latest happenings taking place in the industry. A young company from Arizona in the nanotech field is making a move to Cambridge.
LIFE SCIENCES REPORT: ARRIVAL OF BIOPACT
- BIOPACT’S MGMR® DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY SUCCEEDS IN MITIGATING SIDE EFFECTS OF DOXORUBICIN WHILE RETAINING ANTI-CANCER EFFICACY IN LYMPHOMA AND METASTASIS MOUSE MODELS
- BIOPACT’S CO-FOUNDER RESUMES ROLE AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- BIOPACT’S MGMR® DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY SUCCEEDS IN TRANSPORTING CELL IMPERMEABLE PEPTIDES ACROSS CELL MEMBRANE TRIGGERING 100% CANCER CELL DEATH
- BIOPACT ANNOUNCES MAXIMUM TOLERATED DOSE STUDY RESULTS FOR ITS MEDICAL GRADE MOLECULAR REBAR (MGMR®) NANOTECHNOLOGY
- BIOPACT SEEKS DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT