This week BioPact sponsored and attended the 5th annual American Drug Delivery and Formulation Summit in Costa Mesa, CA. This event provides a comprehensive overview of the most exciting innovations in drug delivery and an opportunity for companies with novel drug delivery technologies to connect with potential, buyers. “Our message is simple”, said CEO Kent Phelps as he addressed attendees at the welcome reception. “The long wait for truly medical grade carbon nanotubes is over. With MGMR® we can breathe new life into the libraries of shelved cancer drugs too potent to go to market.” Excitement was generated at the event when Mr. Phelps announced BioPact’s revolutionary material would be available to drug delivery researchers in June when BioPact launches sales of its MGMR® R&D kits.
BIOPACT SPONSORS AMERICAN DRUG DELIVERY AND FORMULATION SUMMIT
- BIOPACT’S MGMR® DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY SUCCEEDS IN MITIGATING SIDE EFFECTS OF DOXORUBICIN WHILE RETAINING ANTI-CANCER EFFICACY IN LYMPHOMA AND METASTASIS MOUSE MODELS
- BIOPACT’S CO-FOUNDER RESUMES ROLE AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- BIOPACT’S MGMR® DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY SUCCEEDS IN TRANSPORTING CELL IMPERMEABLE PEPTIDES ACROSS CELL MEMBRANE TRIGGERING 100% CANCER CELL DEATH
- BIOPACT ANNOUNCES MAXIMUM TOLERATED DOSE STUDY RESULTS FOR ITS MEDICAL GRADE MOLECULAR REBAR (MGMR®) NANOTECHNOLOGY
- BIOPACT SEEKS DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT