The winners of the UMass-sponsored New Venture medical device competition were announced yesterday, with PixelEXX taking the top prize – $35,000 in scientific development, consulting, and legal services. PixelEXX has invented a sub micron endoscopy camera. Other winners included Soft Robotics, Novopyxis, Micro-Leads, and Nido Surgical. BioPact congratulates these innovative companies and thanks M2D2 for the opportunity to participate as a finalist in the competition.
BIOPACT CONGRATULATES WINNERS OF THE M2D2 NEW VENTURE COMPETITION
- BIOPACT’S MGMR® DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY SUCCEEDS IN TRANSPORTING CELL IMPERMEABLE PEPTIDES ACROSS CELL MEMBRANE TRIGGERING 100% CANCER CELL DEATH
- BIOPACT ANNOUNCES MAXIMUM TOLERATED DOSE STUDY RESULTS FOR ITS MEDICAL GRADE MOLECULAR REBAR (MGMR®) NANOTECHNOLOGY
- BIOPACT SEEKS DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- BIOPACT RECEIVES 2016 TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARD FOR ITS MGMR® NANO-DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY
- BIOPACT ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JOE DILLON AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER